Google Search Engine Optimization is the challenging awareness Internet marketers face. Google is currently a top spot in search engine market share. Web marketers are eager to know how to get site optimization for this search engine. ramifications of its rapid rise can be predated by its market-leading position in search market shares.
To augment, Webmasters should be well informed about the key considerations in the Google Search Engine Marketing. Its bottom line is to provide Website Promotion, starting from an SEO perspective. Mainly, SW Marketing is a concern to get site visitors via search engines, and its contents are relevant seeking. It is, therefore, a consecutive process to optimize a web site for Google. The optimization process gathered the following key considerations:
Site Web Page Logical Navigation
The logical navigation of your site is crucial to get site visitors. User-friendly site navigation should exist everywhere on your site. Some of the site elements that should be Indeed considered:
- Home Page – assign the title as “home” not “index”
- About Us – assign the title as “about us” not “about our.”
- Contact Us – assign the title as “contact us” not “contact our”
- Site Map – assign the title as “site map”.
To get the expected result, close monitoring is required. Applying the below recommendations can be of great help to you in:
- Avoid changing the content of your site. If you happen to change the content, do not forget to send a note to Google.
- Fresh and quality content should be constantly present on your site.
- Whenever you have anything new on your site, send an announcement.
- Include meaningful content from your market.
- Your market has a specific wish.
- Find out what your competitors are doing. Be competitive and never get left behind.
- Remember, you do not have to be the master of your trade to be number 1.
- Search engines are clever. Try not to fight them. Instead, figure out what they want and serve it up.
- Give your web pages a title. The title must be accurate and keyword-rich.
- The description should be written keeping the user in mind. The first 200 characters are crucial.
- Avoid confusing the search engines by not using Flash or some other image-related text.
- Google does not acknowledge graphics for ranking. Use alternate text, as any text on your web page can be mistaken as a graphic.
- Localization is important. A site having local telephone numbers will be ranked better than a site that does not.
- The description should not be too long. It should not be more than 150 characters and each page should have a different title.
- Use hyperlinks between the pages and not between the whole site. The site should make a straight path.
- Keywords should be used appropriately and grammatically correct. Put the keywords in image file names and directory names.
- 800 words per page are optimum. The pages should be kept short.
- There should be informative text and good content. The text should be original and unique.
- Images should be used carefully. Avoid using inverted- square or landscape navigation.
- Keep the flash to a minimum. The pages should have HTML and CSS-based navigation.
Pay attention to keywords
Another aspect that the SEOs should pay attention to is the selection of the right keywords. If the web site has the same keywords as other established sites, then it will also be difficult for the new site to get established. It is mainly because of the limited resources of the search engines. To compete with the other high-ranking established sites, it will be necessary for the web site to show an increased interest in particular keywords.
Besides the above, other important search engine optimization techniques that should be known are:
1. The site should be able to give the desired information. It is through the content and the words that the site reaches out to the readers.
2. One of the most effective search engine optimization techniques is through the use of the keywords. It is through the proper use of the keywords that the site can attain a high rank. You should choose the keywords to be used strictly and correctly. If you use the keywords carelessly, then there is a chance that you might end up with a lower rank than what you have desired.
3. The site should also use the keywords within the text and the names of the images used in the site.
Find out more SEO tips on my blog, and stay tuned: